Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Womens Hot Sweat Body Shaper

I really liked this bodysuit. I had a baby 18months ago. And I’m still trying lose all the baby weight. 
I wanted to lose more weight and was looking for products to help me on my weight loss journey.  This a full body sweat suit not a shaper. This body suit makes you sweat a lot! Works well during workout. There is not a lot stretch in material. Black in color. I ordered a size up  because it tends to run small.  I’m 5’7  and weight 215 lbs, so ordered size 3XL. Usually I wear an XL in clothing. It fit nicely. I put it on and I could feel myself sweating in a matter minutes.It was quite comfortable & it provided a lot of support. It's now an important part of all my workouts. 
Retails for $15.99. There is a sizing chart, follow it carefully. I would recommend this product to anyone wanted to los weight! 



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0745ZJJPZ?






No comments:

Post a Comment